Advt

Monday 17 November 2014

His premature death, are not What is the goal of human life? Man's present, life is precious because Sngmayug only the best Efforts and birth-Jnmantr best destiny can prepare and Atul Hero like you can earn I the same birth creation owns or Jagatjit become Efforts may....


His premature death, are not

What is the goal of human life? Man's present, life is precious because Sngmayug only the best Efforts and birth-Jnmantr best destiny can prepare and Atul Hero like you can earn I the same birth creation owns or Jagatjit become Efforts may I but this man goal of life is not known because the best Efforts to instead subject Vikaro been lost is going I or short achieve sinks I today cosmic education by lawyers, doctors, Injiniyr become Efforts have been and no part of the political leaders of the country, the minister or the prime minister is involved in efforts by the retirement of any of these, "monk", but all I know is to be completed in the world of death, the king and queen of leader lawyers, engineers, doctors, monks, etc. I have no full happy tan all disease, disturbance of mood, anxiety, or by the nature of the lack of funding, no pain, it is something I felt so sad, so : the attainment of the goal of human life is not the whole man - holiness, I always wanted to happiness and lasting peace



The goal of human life in paradise complete attainment of enlightenment, peace-rich or Laxmi Narayan is the realization of the post I have found to the paradise of the immortal gods, his premature death, are not; His body is always healing I do not lack any of their treasures in heaven or paradise man remembers why and when they leave the body, then he is a dear sister - "He has passed away" I received this as God's divine knowledge itself is provided by a person that is the goal of a hermit-monk, but it can not master or two Tajo Jagadguru the Dev-term or king-queen as the Supreme God of the Sea of knowledge Shiva the Divine knowledge and practice of Raja Yoga is derived from natural I should Nario all male householder living in your house, in your work in business, one-two hours a day out of their future welfare Jnmantr birth get the best and natural education I

No comments:

Post a Comment